PDA

View Full Version : Great CS at Motherhood Shop today!

jbrandy
03-19-2007, 04:56 PM
I have a Motherhood Maternity outlet near me and have to give them KUDOS today! I purchased a nice $30 blouse from them more than 10 days ago (their return policy is 10 days) and when I went to wear it for the first time on Friday I notice a very fine slice/hole beside the collar-- --like it had been cut with a box cutter or by a hanger. I was very upset! Today I went to the store with it -- without a receipt or the sales tags and even though it was more than 10 days they said they were glad I had returned it and that they could give me store credit or I could exchange it. I was glad they took it back since I wasn't even able to wear it one time. The sales clerk was VERY nice to me and stated that it did indeed look like it was either done by another hanger or when they opened the boxes to take out the clothes.

It is not often a store will take something back like that without the receipt or the tags. But...because they keep records she looked it up and verified that I was telling the truth on the date of purchase.

So....thanks to the MM store! I hope you don't mind me sharing!

Thanks
Beth B
DS 4-4-03
#2 DS 4-07