PDA

View Full Version : What do you like for YOU from Hanna Andersson?

daisymommy
04-09-2007, 11:21 AM
I have a few items sitting in my cart:

Cargo capri/shorts (white)
Polo shirts (aqua and pink)
color the dots flip-flops
Crocs (pink)
cropped sweats in navy and grey (I REALLY wanted black too, but they're all out of Medium :( )

Anything else you love?

Radosti
04-09-2007, 11:56 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE my cropped sweats.

I have two sweaters and two turtlenecks and love the sweaters, but not very fond of the turtlenecks.

The crocs are awesome and I live in them in the summer after work.

AmyZ
04-09-2007, 05:12 PM
I think these are the BEST! I have a bunch and they are part of my warm weather "uniform". Short-sleeve tee with pants. They wash incredibly well and continue to look great over time. I have yet to find another t-shirt that can be washed that many times and still look good and fit correctly.

Amy Z

Eliana 2/04
Abigail 1/07
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

Melanie
04-09-2007, 06:11 PM
I like my survivor jacket and sweats for a lazy day.
Any power of a great tee

Right now the superwashed capris (I think that is the name) are fabulous. I wish they came in more solid colors as I'd buy them for every day!

Soft & Sturdy Ribby socks socks (boring, I know, but I LOVE THEM!) The kids run quite big so I buy the 1A/3A for me (I am a size 9!).

2zeke
04-10-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm not a big fan of these tees. I've owned several because others rave about them, but I don't think they wash well. I wash them inside out and line dry, but they still pill. Also they are a bit too short for me (I'm just over 5'8"). I've had the same problem with pill with pretty much anything from the Stockholm line (and I've owned a lot, mostly bought on major sale).

I like the cropped sweats, the washed skirts from a couple years ago, heavier winter sweaters, and sweater cardigans. I had a linen print dress from three years back that I love. I've loved any pj's I've bought for me from HA.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

daisymommy
04-10-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm actually glad you said that about the "Stockholm Line" as I've been fanatasizing about buying it all if I ever had the money. It looks so great! But if it doesn't wash well, then maybe I can put myself out of my misery and get over the dream :) That's alot of money for things that don't last!

my3fallkiddos
04-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Love the Hanna sweats and capri sweats! I'm very tempted to by myself a survivor jackets, since all three kids love theirs!

Radosti
04-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Me too... I've been eyeing them up for myself for a while. Especially since DS has two (one I bought at a consignment sale and one I bought new) and we love love love them.