PDA

View Full Version : Summery Maternity Wear for Tree Trunk Legs

bisous
04-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I tend to suffer from pretty bad edema during pregnancy and well, don't LOVE my legs on the best days (I'm very fair skinned, grow tremendously thick blond leg hairs and have a propensity towards awkward veins) so I would love not having to expose my legs during the later months of pregnancy. Last time around (2003) long loose skirts were stylish and were an absolute lifesaver! This time I can't find anything long and loose like this. Does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps a retailer that is less well known or even clothing that can be adapted to a pregnant lady?

TIA

Jen

bisous
04-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I tend to suffer from pretty bad edema during pregnancy and well, don't LOVE my legs on the best days (I'm very fair skinned, grow tremendously thick blond leg hairs and have a propensity towards awkward veins) so I would love not having to expose my legs during the later months of pregnancy. Last time around (2003) long loose skirts were stylish and were an absolute lifesaver! This time I can't find anything long and loose like this. Does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps a retailer that is less well known or even clothing that can be adapted to a pregnant lady?

TIA

Jen