PDA

View Full Version : How do Corsierre nursing tops fit?

jillc
04-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Hi All,

I need some new tops & tanks for the summer & I had high hopes to live in Glamourmom tanks all summer, but I tried one out for a day & it was just too booby, IYKWIM.

I'm 5'3 and I'm about 10 lbs away from my pre-preg weight of 110. Right now a 34D.

I would like to find a tank that I can wear solo, as opposed to layering it underneath something. So I need it to be cute, supportive & not make me look too "boobalicious".

How do the Corsierres fit? I would love if anyone could offer some insight.

Thanks,
Jill

jillc
04-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Hi All,

I need some new tops & tanks for the summer & I had high hopes to live in Glamourmom tanks all summer, but I tried one out for a day & it was just too booby, IYKWIM.

I'm 5'3 and I'm about 10 lbs away from my pre-preg weight of 110. Right now a 34D.

I would like to find a tank that I can wear solo, as opposed to layering it underneath something. So I need it to be cute, supportive & not make me look too "boobalicious".

How do the Corsierres fit? I would love if anyone could offer some insight.

Thanks,
Jill

youngmommy
05-09-2007, 01:17 PM
<bump!>

I want to know too! I have a long torso, and I have been looking at ordering some glamourmom long tanks, but i like the looks of the corsierre better. i'm just not sure if they would be long enough for me.

tia!!