PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have LE Beach Living swim mimi?

bnme
04-18-2007, 01:31 PM
I just received an order from LE of 8 pieces of the Beach Living seperates hoping to find something that I'd like. I am so disappointed. I did not pick things that flattered me at all and fear I may be returning it all. What a waste of $15.
:(

Anyway, my question is on the swim mini. I did not realize it would be nylon (called supplex, like a ripstop fabric). I was expecting it to be the same material as the top but didn't read very carefully I guess. I actually like it but I am wondering how it holds up and how it wears in RL. The zipper seems to be a potential problem. And how is the fabric when coming out of the water. The regular material tends to be very drippy and clingy and unattractive in skirted suits when emerging from the pool. How does this compare, better of worse?

Neatfreak
04-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Is that fabric similar to what board shorts are made of? If it is, it's meant for getting wet ...

rds97
04-23-2007, 08:52 PM
I have one (that sadly no longer fits me post-baby :( ) and I love it. It doesn't really get drippy like you would think. Dries pretty quick, too. I wore it a ton for at least 2 summers in a row. However, I have an older version, I guess (2 yrs ago) - mine has velcro on the side instead of a zipper (?). But I really like it.

HTH!
- Becca S.

*Edited to fix typo.