PDA

View Full Version : Who makes your favorite sandals?

jess_g
04-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I just bought some sandals by Ecco that I just love. They are very comfy. I am wondering what other brands people would recomend. I have heard good things about Keens and am looking for some other brands to try out too. Something sporty and comfy without a heel.

Also am I missing something I don't see the option to add a picture or jpeg file. Did this change recently?

Thanks,

Jessica.

jvs195
04-22-2007, 07:32 AM
I got these last year and LOVE them:
http://www.shoebuy.com/skechers-active-bikers-output/132776/306989

I use them as water shoes, for gardening, walking. Very comfy.

I also have some Danskos for this year but they are a wedge heel. They seem like they will be really comfy, but haven't spent any quality time in them yet.

maurenemm
04-27-2007, 09:27 AM
My favorite sandal was one by Romika. So comfortable. Unfortunately, one of the straps broke but I think it was from extensive wear - not poor workmanship.

To replace those sandals, I got a pair by Naot and a pair of Eccos. I had intended to only keep one pair but the Naots are good for more dressy events and the Eccos should be nice for real casual days. The Naots aren't quite as comfortable as the Eccos or Romika but that might be because they have more of heel and are a bit narrow.

hudsonam
04-27-2007, 09:33 AM
I actually really love my Birkenstocks. I want to get more. I would like to get a pair of Keens as well.

ilfaith
04-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Right now I am quite fomd of my Naot sandals.

http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?type=brand&brandid=40&brandcatid=948&ageid=1&gen=w&pcid=74019

Generally I am not a "comfort shoe" kind of gal, but on a recent vacation my husband got tired of me kvetching about my aching feet, so we stopped into a shoe store and these were one of the few pairs that I found both comfy and cute.

I find them even more comfortable than the Ecco shoes I'd gotten on a previous vacation. Now that I think about it, I've gotten quite a few pairs of shoes while traveling.

AddiesMom
05-02-2007, 05:14 AM
I just got a pair of Walking Cradles and they are awesome. They have air pillows in the soles that are comfy.