PDA

View Full Version : More skort questions

JenaW
04-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know where I can find knit or jersey material skorts? I would like something causal, but comfortable. I saw a few at Kohls in the athletic section, but both were white patterns which are not the most flattering on my XL derierre. I am not a huge fan of shorts, but I would like to find something for the few weeks in the summer when it is too hot for capris. I think I have nice (shapely/mostly muscular) lower legs, but my upper legs (aka "thunder thighs) are rippled with cellulite and permanently discolored from bruising from all of the twice-daily heparin injections during my 4 pregnancies.

Thanks.

Jera

fivi2
04-27-2007, 09:23 AM
You can try Title 9 (not sure of exact website, but if you google, I am sure you can find them) or athleta.com. But I think both are pricey. I am not sure where else to look - maybe Ross or TJ MAxx?
HTH!

jent
05-10-2007, 04:12 PM
I would also suggest the Title 9 catalog-- they have a good selection, not all are as pricey; http://www.titlenine.com

Another place to try is Terry- they mainly make bicycle clothing, but they have a skort that is not a bike short. I think it may even come in 2 lengths.
http://www.terrybicycles.com/product.html?c=Apparel

trentsmom
05-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Lands' End has some skorts. Some of the longer lengths are supposed to be part of a uniform, but I guess they might work for regular wear, too.

StantonHyde
05-21-2007, 10:39 PM
You can get some cute stuff from Columbia clothing--shorts under skirts. Try REI, they carry some fun stuff like that. I have LL Bean and Lands End skorts and I like them--I need something closer to the knee.

SASM
05-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi you,

Cannot help with the skort issue, as I am fairly certain that they are NOT at Target (as you know...the only place where I've been able to shop lately). :) I will suggest my ol' standby...the denim skirt! :) You'll have more luck finding one than me. :) I know that you will not go to church in one (well...I do, on occasion, since it is one of a very few comfortable things that fit), BUT it is very versatile! It'll be just like your preggo days in the summer! :)

GOOD LUCK!!! It was soooooo nice talking to you today ~ TWICE!!! :)