PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Havaianas flip flops?

hudsonam
05-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Are they all they're cracked up to be, or just overpriced rubber flip flops?

Ceepa
05-10-2007, 07:10 PM
I was just talking to DH about these. I was wondering the same thing.

-Ceepa

emmiem
05-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Over priced flip flops. Rubber shoes are rubber shoes. We have had expensive ones last one season and ones bought on the beach in Mexico last 6 years.
Michele

Ceepa
05-11-2007, 07:45 AM
You know -- that's what my common sense told me, but there's so much hype I wasn't sure. Thanks for the input!

-Ceepa

caleymama
05-11-2007, 07:40 PM
My sister has some and I haven't been able to see what's so special about them. They're cute, but I guess I just don't get it. Maybe if I were to try them myself I'd have a different opinion but just from looking I don't know. As a matter of fact, the last time I saw her she was wearing them and they were rubbing a spot on the top of her foot raw. I've never had that happen with cheaper rubber flip-flops. HTH.

clc053103
05-19-2007, 03:15 PM
I have them- love them HOWEVER- they are a hazard! on rare occasions when you walk, the front part of the sole gets caught and flips under, and you will jam your big toe something awful. It took a month to heal last time that happened! MY sister wears them too and the sane thing happens to her.

But overall, they are so comfortable and have really held up.

Tondi G
05-21-2007, 04:53 PM
go to Old Navy for flip flops!

Treydensmom
05-23-2007, 12:07 AM
I've been wearing my sisters Havaiana flip flops for a couple of weeks and I can't tell the difference from my cheap ones. I actually didn't know that they were more expensive until she told me. I've been wearing them to garden in. Oops! I wouldn't pay the money, they feel the same as my others.