PDA

View Full Version : Need PJ's for traveling this summer

gatorruth
05-16-2007, 08:13 PM
I sleep (GASP!) au natural - yes, too much info, I know!!- and need some pjs for traveling this summer. We're staying with relatives, so the pj's need to be cute and comfy but should cover me up. Also, my droopy boobs could use some support, so it doesn't look like I'm flat chested!! Oh yeah-- I also don't want to spend a fortune! Can you help me?? Thanks! Ruth

SnuggleBuggles
05-16-2007, 09:46 PM
I am the same way. I usually round up comfy tees and shorts (like gym wear) and wear them around people...then wear what makes me comfy for bed. I also still own some PJs from my college days. Boxer shorts work well, especially if they have a button fly.

Last year I did buy some new stuff at Old Navy before a trip. Here is that link:
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=5510&pageID=-1

They have cute capris. The shorts will be really short based on my past experience. The camis are good for some company and figures. If you are worried you can always throw a hoodie over top.

Beth

JoyNChrist
05-17-2007, 12:27 AM
I say buy workout clothes (yoga pants, tanks, etc). That way you're not wasting money on pajamas that you'll never wear at home, and you'll still be comfy and well-covered for bed. Also, most workout tops are more supportive than pj's.

gatorruth
05-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Great idea-- Thanks so much!
Ruth