PDA

View Full Version : Favorite online stores for shoes?

SASM
05-17-2007, 04:30 PM
I've already looked at www.shoebuy.com. The price was only $5 less than the store near me but it seems like a good deal with no tax and free shipping/return shipping, not to mention Ebates 10% rebate. Any other sites with good deals? Are there any sites that let you try the shoes outdoors and return them if they do not work out?

THANK YOU!!

SnuggleBuggles
05-17-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm having a hard time thinking of any shoe stores that would let you really wear shoes then return them but maybe there is something out there.

I like Nordstrom for selection, not really deals. And I like zappos.com.

Beth

Radosti
05-18-2007, 11:13 AM
I once ordered a pair of first walkers for my son from zappos. Paid $40 and in a month, they were so scuffed up and beat up looking that I was shocked by how they looked. They weren't just scuffed at the toe, the velcro strap was also very scuffed up and the right shoe also started to look like he was wearing it more to the left (the foot sits to the left of the sole if viewed from the back). So, I called to complain. They apologized, told me to throw the shoes away, looked up a different first walker, sent it out via overnight delivery. And since the See Kai Runs were cheaper, they refunded me the difference! I was amazed by the wonderful CS.

stefani
05-18-2007, 12:55 PM
I like See Kai Run (SKR) for DS, so the two online stores I frequent are:

www.itsaragdollslife.com and
www.dandelionbaby.com

I don't know about trying the shoes outdoors. Generally I don't return them after it has been worn outdoors unless it is defective (see PPs).

zuzu
05-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Shoebuy usually has a few coupon codes out there that can also be used, so that should save you even more. I probably have some in my inbox - PM me if you need any.

You may not get the best deal, but both Nordy's and REI allow returns at any time, even after shoes have been worn outside.

sidmand
05-18-2007, 05:43 PM
I love love love zappos.com. I tried Shoebuy and wasn't nearly as impressed as I have been by Zappos! I've had great customer service, great delivery, and they accept returns for up to 365 days! But the shoes do have to be in unworn condition.

I believe Nordstroms has a return policy that includes even if the shoes have been worn. My aunt swears by them.

Debbie
http://b2.lilypie.com/BI7Tm5.png