PDA

View Full Version : cup inserts for a dress

sophiesmom
05-20-2007, 07:20 PM
thanx to 3 babies and nursing, i have no boobs left. ;-)

i have a nice halter dress i want to wear to a wedding soon, and i don't fill out the cups. any ideas of what i can put in the dress that will be SECURE (so my boobs don't fall out while dancing. LOL!)

i read on mommies with style about cups from PK Fashion.... looking for other ideas...

thanks!

kimbe
05-21-2007, 08:32 PM
I would go to a seamstress and have her/him put some cups in for you. I had them put into my wedding dress and it was VERY inexpensive. I think that it was like $10 or something. And then you won't have to worry!

In my sisters bridesmaid dress, her seamstress actually made fun of her and insisted that she allow her to put cups in the dress!!!

sophiesmom
05-22-2007, 12:44 PM
that's a good idea! i will look into it when i pick up DD dress from the tailor.

i did find a bra at victoria's secret, called the 100 ways bra. the center strap in front is clear and low, so can't see it, also has a strap to covert so can wear halter.

thanks!

sweetpea
05-23-2007, 12:14 AM
I've worn the NuBra to fill out dresses. They are like stick on chicken cutlets. Never danced with them on, so I can't vouch for how they hold up in that respect.

http://www.nubra.com/NuBra.htm