PDA

View Full Version : Underwire nursing bra?

donovanmom
05-20-2007, 08:13 PM
I am trying to decide on an Anita bra. I have become a 34G! I know that underwire bras are not usually advised but I am considering as I am in desperate need of a supportive bra. I am trying to decide between the Anita 5035 (underwire)or 5062(soft cup). Any thoughts would be great. Courtney

inmypjs
05-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Well, I can certainly identify with you! I had my daughter in January and was a 34E or F until about a month ago. Now I'm a D or E. I tried so many nursing bras it is not even funny! I had to do it all through the mail because no one carried my size...

I ended up getting the Anita 5062 softcup AND the Anita underwire - the lace 5041, not the jacquard one you are looking at. I wear them both. I know what they say about underwires too, but I wore them all the time with my first child and had no problems. I don't wear them every day, but I just need the support, especially when I go out. I will tell you that IMO the Anita 5062 runs a cup size small. I got the 34E and am just now wearing it, it was too small during those first few months. I also read this about the 5062 on a few web sites too. The other Anita bra I have is the 5064. I got this in a 34F and it quickly became too big as I shrank. It is different as it closes with 3-4 hooks in the center of the bra. A little more tedious, but very supportive for a soft cup.

I would honestly suggest getting them both!

HTH!

donovanmom
05-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I went to a local Lady Grace and tried the Anita 5041. I was truly amazed how comfortable and supportive it was. Probably the best bra I have ever bought. I'll give it a try for a couple months and them hopefully I'll have some deflation!