PDA

View Full Version : Yeah!!! Hanna Cropped pants

Radosti
05-25-2007, 09:58 AM
I called a Hanna Outlet and asked them to look up women's deep sales stuff. The lady came back with Hanna Cropped Sweats at $10 a piece!!! I got three in blue, one in grey - all Mediums and one pair of Navy color in Large. That's all they had. I was excited about them when they were $12 a piece, but you can't beat $10. I don't really need 4 pairs of the exact same color pants (I already have a pair of that blue), but they'll make great gifts!!! And the large pair will either go to my mom, or I'll wear them during my next pregnancy. Very cool. Plus, got a pair of stockholm pants for me for $15. A couple more of the short john tops for me at $5 a piece. Got pants for DS for $15 and a long sleeved romper for $15. Very cool stuff!!! So excited!!! I am now up to $480 in 2 weeks spent at Hanna. I need to stop!!!

Tondi G
05-26-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm jealous! I've never tried them but were considering the cropped sweats this year! 10 bucks is a great price!

If your mom doesn't want the large pair let me know..... I'd buy em off you!!!!

Which outlet did you call???

~Tondi

Radosti
05-28-2007, 08:30 PM
The Indiana one. Sorry, my neighbor claimed first dibs on the large pair if my mom doesn't want them. She heard about how much I paid and asked immediately.