PDA

View Full Version : VS undies a lot thinner?

sbirmantaz
06-09-2007, 09:09 AM
I just went into Victoria Secrets to get more undies (it's been 5 years, since I wore my OK maternity ones for years!) Anyways, the signature cotton ones that I always wore seemed a lot thinner than they used to be. They used to be nice and able to hold my my stomach in a bit, but I didn't buy any new ones since they seemed so thin. I didn't check out the Pink kind since I didn't have time. Anyone switch to another brand or does the thinness not really matter? I bought some Hanes ones a year ago, but they haven't held up at all and I don't care for them.... At this point I will pay a bit more for good ones!

Sharon
dd #1 09/24/02
dd #2 11/19/03

Radosti
06-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Well, I have always worn their bikini cut cotton undies, so the stomach holding thing was never there anyway. I like the thin ones just as much if not more than my old thicker ones from VS. I keep getting cards in the mail for a free pair, so probably have 6 pairs in the drawer with tags on still that I haven't gotten to yet.

nfowife
06-11-2007, 01:28 PM
I have worn the second skin satin high cut briefs forever. I don't think they make them anymore, sadly. But they did have some slight control in the tummy area that I loved. I just found a new style/brand that I love! It is the vanity fair micro modal line. I like the hipsters and the hi cut briefs- the hipsters a little more. Both come up over my tummy pooch (I HATE when undies don't cover my stomach, makes me feel like I'm hanging out!). The only difference between the hipster and hi-cut brief is the height of the leg cut. Both come up to just about my belly button and have a slight control to them that is not binding. They are a microfiber-ish fabric so clothing glides over them and everything stays nice and smooth. And they don't look to grannyish! I just got 3 pairs on sale at Kohls a few nights ago and I'm going back for more!!

sbirmantaz
06-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks! they sound good. I'll have to go check them out!

Sharon
dd #1 09/24/02
dd #2 11/19/03