PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Tops and Nursing Tanks for a small woman

pongstress
06-29-2007, 04:29 AM
Looking for nursing top/nursing tank suggestions for a petite mom-to-be.

I'm small (32A and now 34B at 9 mo). BTW, I hate it when nipples show through a bra or clothing. Mine are sort of prominent and sticks out, so I've always worn lightly padded, underwire bras - no sheer lace bras for me. I've noticed sometimes patterned fabrics disguise nipples as well.

Looking for a top I can wear to the outside world, but also something inexpensive I can wear at home and at night. It's going to be a summer baby and I live in a warm climate.

thanks!

dsb22
07-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi, I've been living in Glamourmom tanks for the past 4 months or so. I wear Lansinoh nursing pads when I wear them--the thicker, sort of oblong-shaped Lansinoh pads, not their ultra thin ones. (For some reason, the Walmart near me carries the thicker ones, Target carries the thinner ones.) The thicker pads are imo softer and compensate for the fact that the tanks flatten me a bit. The pads also help with show-through. I wear the plain tanks but they have patterned ones as well. I like the Glamourmom tanks better than the others I've tried b/c they have mesh that keeps the pads in place while nursing, and they can be worn alone as well as under other tops.