PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Women's sizing? (dresses/sweaters/skirts)

sweetpea
06-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Does anyone know how the Hanna sweater and skirt/dress sizing runs, generally? Or is it all over the place?

I normally wear a size medium in other brands, or a 8 on top and 10 on the bottom. Not sure which size to go with for Hanna. I like my clothing to be fitted, but not tight, and I need sleeves long enough for my monkey arms.

JenfromWI
07-01-2007, 09:10 AM
i find tops and bottoms to run large. i am about the same size as you and purchase size small in HA clothing.

Momof3Labs
07-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Usually runs big, sometimes positively huge. I usually size down 1-2 sizes (I normally wear a size 12 or large in most brands, can wear a medium and sometimes a small in Hanna). It also often runs very, very long, so unless you are quite tall (5'10"-ish or taller) you may find sleeves, hems, inseams, etc. to be too long on you.

sweetpea
07-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks. I just ordered a couple of sweaters, cropped sweats, and beach pants in size small. The dress and skirt that I wanted sold out of my shopping cart before I ordered. Oh well, I really only needed playground clothes anyway...

I'm mostly concerned about the arm length, I usually have to hang dry all of my long sleeved tops by the arms in order to stretch them out to be long enough, lol.

C99
07-04-2007, 11:13 PM
>I'm mostly concerned about the arm length, I usually have to
>hang dry all of my long sleeved tops by the arms in order to
>stretch them out to be long enough, lol.

Don't be. I also have this concern - common when you are tall, but not broad-shouldered/chested - and all of my Hanna tops fit nicely in the sleeves.