PDA

View Full Version : ISO Nursing Tank Top: Glamourmom vs. Bravado

smzapalac
07-01-2007, 02:10 PM
I want to get a nursing tank top, however, can't decide between the ones on the market. I want one with a TON of support at my breasts are the size of a small country. Are the Bravado or Glamourmom tanks going to do the job or are their other nursing tanks out there that provide more support? I just don't want to have to wear a bra in addition to the tank. Any suggestions?

egoldber
07-01-2007, 06:54 PM
I have 2 Target tanks and 2 Glamourmom tanks. I actually prefer my Target tanks for support and ease of access. The tanks are all I wear though. My summer nursing wardrobe is a nursing tank layered under another tank or a thin T-shirt.

Momof3Labs
07-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Glamourmom bra tops may work, but I found that they didn't give me enough support (38D while nursing). I also hated the huge hole for nipple access - I felt like I could be a lot more discreet with a regular nursing bra and shirt that I pulled up.

Haven't tried the Bravado tops so can't comment on them, but I hate the Bravado bras and their awful rolling elastic band.

aa2mama
07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
I have a Glamourmom tank that doesn't have a ton of support. I have not tried their bra top to compare. My Bravado tank definitely has more support than the Glamourmom tank.