PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy maternity bathing suits

SASM
07-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Does this brand shrink? My Target one shrank INSANELY, although I think DH stuck it in the dryer once early on. I bought an Old Navy suit the other day (BTW...great sale at $5.99 per piece) and the top is quite large. I am hoping that it'll shrink a little while still being large enough for me to grow into, as I still have two months of swim season to go. If you do have an ON suit, how do you care for it? Wash and air dry or stick it in the dryer?

Thank you.

hillview
07-14-2007, 05:03 PM
I wash and air dry. It looks great. I used it with #1 (maybe used it 10 times) my sister used it (maybe 12 times) and I'm using it again (10 times so far). I rinse it in the sink and drip dry it and every 3rd time or so I wash it and air dry it. I got it for about $5 each. It is a tankini and I love it!
/hillary

SnuggleBuggles
07-14-2007, 06:10 PM
I wash and air dry. I think that the one piece has gone through the dryer but not the tankini. I'm waiting for my belly to get bigger to fill out the top of the tankini b/c right now it is too long. Probably just shouldn't have bought it since the fit isn't good.

Beth

SASM
07-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Thank you, ladies! So I take it that the suits didn't shrink while air drying them. That would be sooo reassuring if the top actually fit properly. :) Never thought that I'd fit into my a size SMALLER!!Has anyone's suits shrunk with dryer use?