PDA

View Full Version : most comfortable strapless bra?

1ceng1
07-18-2007, 07:36 PM
After reading a PP, I noticed how many people said they live in tank tops over the summer b/c it is just too darn hot. I too love to wear camisoles and tanks, but find their benefits (being cooler) is often outweighed by having to endure wearing an oppresive strapless bra. I always feel like I am just wearing a tight rubber band under my chest. Any looser, and the bra would slide down. I know the obvious solution is to buy tanks with built in bras, b ut most camisoles don't come with them. What strapless bra is the most comfortable?

SnuggleBuggles
07-18-2007, 08:05 PM
It was just trial and error for me. I'd head to the store and just start trying. :) My favorite is a Warner's one.

With spaghetti strap tanks I wear regular bras underneath but I try and match the color bra with it so the strap isn't so obvious or I wear just one that is a cute color.

Beth

pastrygirl
07-22-2007, 02:44 PM
I haven't worn it yet, but I just bought the Very Sexy Infinity Edge plunge strapless/convertible bra from VS. It was SO comfy when I tried it on, even though I don't usually wear underwire. The cups actually fit perfectly -- I've never had that happen with a strapless bra. There's usually always a gap unless I tighten it enough to suffocate! This one is extremely comfortable; hopefully it still is when I wear it for a day.

Cristina
mom to Toby, 6/10/06