PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Weekend in SF--Where to find

nupe
07-31-2007, 12:49 PM
I have found my JW clothes to be most comfortable and flattering during this pg. I can't believe how many compliments I get. It is so hard to find maternity tops that are not too low cut for me! (Thank goodness for mail order.) DH is going to SF for a business trip. Should I send him to the JW store itself on Sutter or somewhere else to find JW at good prices for me?

Thanks,

salsah
08-01-2007, 12:57 AM
I love JW too! but i am sorry to say that i don't have any experience with the sf location. I have only shopped the san jose (santana row) location simply because it is closer to me. (i only went up to the city once during this pregnancy and i was hoping to stop by jw but unfortunately i didn't have time.)
i have also purchased JW clothes online at nordstrom.com.

kozachka
08-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I've shopped in JW store in SF when I was pregnant with DS and the sales people were really helpful :). And they have also had a fair amount of clothes on the sales rack in the back of the store, which helped as I thought JW was pricey (although totally worth it).

katydid1971
08-04-2007, 02:22 PM
I love JW too. My only complaint is their crummy return policy. As such I prefer to buy it from Nordstroms online because it can be returned. If dh gets you someting from the sales rack you don't like your kinda stuck with it. (you can resell it on ebay but that's a hassel). Check their website first because it usually shows most of what is in the store.
HTH
Sarah

nupe
08-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Thanks to all of you.

DH selected some items from the SF store and then i called in over the phone to talk to the salespeople and confirm my size, etc. I know if you buy sale items online you can exchange them but they are final sale when you purchase in the store. (But still more reliable given salesperson advisement than ebay NWT depending on the seller.) Sale stuff was slim pickings since the "sale" had started 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to trying on the new pieces!

I had ordered SALE ITEMS from their website before but after having a few orders cancelled I stopped wasting my time.