PDA

View Full Version : What's on your fall clothing list for YOU?

daisymommy
08-08-2007, 09:16 PM
What will YOU be wearing this fall? I've been doing so much shopping for my two kiddos, I need to start thinking about me now. I always enjoy seeing what everyone else is buying! (or pulling out of storage ;)

jvs195
08-09-2007, 08:58 PM
I need new pants, mine are all too large (yay). Mostly work clothes. Black, grey, tweed is my hope. A colorful button down sweater vest (gold/mustard yellow), the ruffle knit henley from Boden (and lots of other things there if $ falls from the sky).

C99
08-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Jeans! I am hoping to get a pair of Joe's Jeans.

I am in a fall clothing rut, but will probably remain so for this season at least. My fall uniform is usually a t-shirt, jeans and a cardigan sweater. This year, I plan to pair the look w/ ballet flats.

s7714
08-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Any shirt that is NOT a t-shirt! ;) (I've realized that I have far too many v-neck t's in my closet!) I'm pretty happy with my jeans from last year, but I'm looking for a pair or two of non-denim pants this fall to dress up my look a little. Other than that, probably a pair of ballet flats and a couple of colorful necklaces.

Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05

Our bones may be brittle, but our spirit is unbreakable.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta www.oif.org

smartlass
08-14-2007, 01:31 PM
I found a GORGEOUS long toggle sweater cardigan/coat on Lands End. And even though we're supposed to be saving for baby, I needed to treat myself...Shhhh