PDA

View Full Version : KEEN Sandals for me

Corie
08-09-2007, 09:13 PM
I really like the Newport, Newport H2, Venice, and Venice H2. I've never owned
a pair of Keen sandals. How do you like them? Which pair are your favorites?
Are they comfortable? Etc.

Thinking maybe I might be able to find a good deal at the end of summer.

Thanks for your help!

elliput
08-09-2007, 09:37 PM
I just got my first pair of Keen's at the beginning of July while on vacation, and tried on the styles you are looking at. The Venice H2 was my first choice, but my little toe would catch on the strap (not a problem with the Newport H2). I am really glad I bought them, as they are definitely worth the price!

trumansmom
08-09-2007, 11:57 PM
I've lived in my Venice H2s for two summers now. I have the weirdest tan lines on my feet! They are hands down the most comfortable sandals I've ever owned. I also own a couple pair of winter Keens. Although I love them, too, they don't even come close to comparing to my sandals.

HTH-
Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

C99
08-10-2007, 07:59 AM
I have worn Keen sandals for the past 3 summers. The styles I have have been discontinued, but I especially like the pair I have that are most similar to the Keen Bali. I also still like and wear my Keen Arroyo sneaker sandals.

AmyZ
08-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Hi Corie! I guess I'm the Debbie Downer of the group. I got a pair of Keens two summers ago. I'm not really a fan. I like the *idea* of them, but I found them to be a bit heavy, and my feet really sweat in them, and the surface did not absorb the sweat at all. Perhaps they have altered the style since then. DH called them my "clown sandals" (but don't mind him... he has no tasted when it comes to clothes and shoes!) :P
Amy Z

Eliana 2/04
Abigail 1/07
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

Corie
08-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey Debbie Downer!!

I have super sweaty stinky feet. I may be slipping and sliding all over
the place in a pair of Keen's. :)

Keen's sandals are almost so ugly that they are cute! I am a little confused
by the toe, how the big rubber piece comes up and over. But for some
reason, I am drawn to them.

I tried to get a pair for DS but I could barely squeeze his piggy toes in them.