PDA

View Full Version : Maternity belt

babymax
08-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Can anyone recommend a maternity belt? I have very sore abdomen and looking for something to provide support. I am 31 weeks. Have seen belts with velcro, "bellybra" etc on line.
Thanks

NeyhaR
08-21-2007, 12:45 PM
I love my prenatal cradle - mini cradle. It uses hook-eye closures and I find it easier to use and more comfortable than the ones with velcro...

table4three
08-21-2007, 05:38 PM
>I love my prenatal cradle - mini cradle. It uses hook-eye
>closures and I find it easier to use and more comfortable than
>the ones with velcro...

I had this one too. I found it very comfy when standing but it dug into my skin when sitting.

DS - 2
DD - brand spankin' new!

babymax
08-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I found prenatal cradle on line and am going to purchase either the mini cradle or the full prenatal cradle (although it looks a little hard to put on!) .
Thanks again!

NeyhaR
08-22-2007, 11:28 AM
I have both. During my first pregnancy, I needed the full cradle. It was a pain to get on, and sort of got uncomfortable by the end of the day, but it really did help tremendously with the hip pain I was suffering. This time, I tried the mini cradle, thinking if I started early, I would head off problems and wouldn't need the full cradle. The mini cradle has worked well. But, as PP said, it does dig in a bit when sitting (but for me, only after wearing it all day...). Good luck!