PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have bra's from Soma?

LD92599
08-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Are they comfy? True to size? Hold up well? I currently have the "oprah" bra - tisha i think or something. I like how it fits except the )#*%($ straps are CONSTANTLY falling off my shoulders. I also want to start wearing shirts that are, ahem...lower cut so i want something that'll go along w/ that trend too.

I want to check them out tomorrow since i'll have a few hours to myself!

Laura
Mom to Will

http://b4.lilypie.com/BhyBm5.png

nupe
09-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Did you know there is a strap that is sold as an accessory that clips to the straps of your bra across your upper back that keeps them from falling down? I know I bought one a few months back at my dept store but have not needed to use it after being re-fitted. I'll try to find the pacakge and post.

I bought it at a Parisian dept store, which leads me to believe that Belk would carry it too. You might want to call your local dept store lingerie dept and see if they carry it, if your current bras are otherwise a good fit.

jvs195
09-15-2007, 09:27 PM
I loved mine until the plastic clip broke and now it's unwearable. Strange design where it's all dependent on a plastic part that just couldn't stand the test of time (in this case less than 2 months-washed once a week, worn twice a week)