PDA

View Full Version : Moms with narrow feet - what shoes do you like?

momtojack
09-13-2007, 07:15 AM
I have really narrow feet and usually wear Naturalizer, Easy Spirit, and New Balanace. I need something different - what brands do like for narrow shoes and where do you find them? Thanks!

Shelly

s7714
09-13-2007, 11:52 PM
ETA This is the website for the catalog my mom likes to order from:
http://www.auditionsshoes.com/default.asp
She was at work so she didn't have time to comment on specific brands, but hopefully this will help a little. She was never able to find slip on shoes that fit her narrow feet until she got this catalog.
- - - - - - - -
My mom has super narrow feet and has a really hard time finding shoes at regular stores that fit. She has a catalog that she orders from regularly because they carry a good range of narrow shoes. I'll see if she can tell me what their website is and pass it on to you!

Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05

Our bones may be brittle, but our spirit is unbreakable.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta www.oif.org

thomma
09-16-2007, 06:50 PM
I have freakishly narrow feet (well, freakishly narrow for a "big boned" gal) and finally found great shoes for me. Here's what I've worn/bought in the past year:

dansko professional narrows-black oiled and cordovan cabrio (worn the most; need to wear with cotton ragg socks...again, freakishly narrow!)
propet breeze walker sandals-black and brown
keen sydney II mary janes (LOVE these!)-surprisingly narrow enough; never been able to wear keens

I've also had good luck with easy spirit and naturalizer.

I went to a small/independent shoe store last year and it changed my life. The salesperson that measured my foot REALLY knew what he was doing. He told me what to look for in a shoe and what brands/shoes would work best for my feet.

Good luck-
Kim
ds&dd 5/03

teddy
09-16-2007, 08:52 PM
The Clarks shoe salesperson told me that Privos (made by Clarks) are narrow. They look narrow to me so I've never tried them on even though their styles are SO CUTE.

bubbaray
09-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Yup, ITA. I have crazy narrow feet (which is apparently a sign of royalty, LOL!) and Clarks/Privos fit me well.

I also like Nordstroms shoe department. I never leave with just one pair!

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007