PDA

View Full Version : If you like Boden for yourself, where else do you shop?

Beth568
09-15-2007, 09:09 AM
I don't spend a lot of time or money on clothes for me these days. Maybe once or twice a year I stalk the Ann Taylor LOFT sales, and I've bought myself a few shirts from Boden during good sales. I like their fun prints and appliques, but I don't always like their prices. :(

Any other places Boden fans like to look for their own clothes? Preferably stores with good online sales or catalogs, because dragging a 3 year old into a fitting room with me is not such a good thing...

jvs195
09-15-2007, 09:23 PM
I do like the unique items I find at Boden (and it keeps me from looking like all the "Banana Girls" and the Ann Taylor clones at work). I also shop Nordstrom Rack and their online sale a lot because they have a wide variety different brands. Like with DS I try to mix cheap basics (Gap, Old Navy...) with unique items from Boden, Nordstrom.

CiderLogan
09-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Have you checked out REI in a while? They actually have some really cute tops and casual skirts. I just saw a Patagonia (I think) striped top there that reminded me of Boden (it was striped with two colors and had a third color on the neck/arm edges, if that makes any sense). And you can get free shipping to one of their stores when you order online (if you have a store close to you).

-J (Mama to two amazing girls, ages 1 and 4)

tina-t
09-26-2007, 05:05 PM
I saw a sweater on Good Housekeeping magazine that looked like a Boden. It was by La Redoute. I liked it and checked out the website.

http://www.us.redoute.com/womens-FASHION.aspx?DeptId=14028

I still have not ordered the sweater that I wanted but will be doing that once I get the money to spend on me!!!

tina-t
09-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Sorry, double post.