PDA

View Full Version : Boy shorts panties?

StantonHyde
09-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Anybody try these? How are they on the panty lines questions? I don't wear super tight stuff so don't have to worry about that. What about comfort?

trumansmom
09-29-2007, 06:25 PM
I am currently wearing a super cheap pair from Target and I love them. :) These are very, very thin and show no panty lines whatsoever. They are made by Hanes, and I think they are called "Perfect Panties". They don't hold up forever because they are so thin, but they're so cheap, I don't mind replacing them every a couple of times a year.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

teddy
09-29-2007, 11:35 PM
On mine, the leg rolls up and is annoying. Does that mean my thighs are too large? THe brand is Barely There from Kohls I think.

birdie75
10-02-2007, 09:03 AM
I have lots of these. I have found that some brands work and some don't, I think it is a matter of what you are comfortable with. For example some are lower rise then others and some sit 1/2 way up the butt cheek vs. all the way down. In general I like the ones from gap and VS.

JoyNChrist
10-02-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't like them, because I find myself always worrying about pantylines, even if they aren't causing them. But you might want to consider that I'm a thong fan, so my opinion's a little biased.