PDA

View Full Version : Postpartum attire?

SASM
10-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Okay...I am soooo OVER my track pants! I keep wearing the same two pairs, my two black Target nursing tanks, and, now, my maternity jeans due to the cooler weather (Yay...no more heatwave...I can breathe again!!). So...what are your favorite postparum pieces? I will not be fitting into my pre-preg clothes anytime soon and my most "current" maternity/transition clothes are from this summer. I need to buy some new things but do not want to spend a fortune.

HELP ME!!

citymama
10-15-2007, 02:18 PM
I remember this stage! I lived in Old Navy drawstring pants and yoga pants. I am back to prepartum weight now but can still wear them because of the drawstring - always good to be able to wear these things longer than just that one stage in time. I loved Glamormom nursing tanks, and wore them for 17 months of nursing and then some. American Apparel tees also run long (good for coverage!) and work well as layers under sweaters or hoodies as it gets colder. Overall, I found Old Navy the best resource for affordable post-partum wear.

Piglet
10-15-2007, 11:41 PM
I actually couldn't stand the thought of wearing anything maternity PP for any longer than I had to. I sprung for a new cheap pair of jeans. I went to the sale racks at ON and the Gap and bought anything that was cheap and my current size, knowing full well that it hopefully wouldn't fit in a month. I did this with DS2 and re-used my "big" jeans again after DD. It totally saved my sanity. Other than that, I wore a lot of nursing tanks and hoodies.

sand82552
10-16-2007, 05:17 PM
I lived in Yoga Pants, and my favourite were lululemon - they are super comfy and very slimming.