PDA

View Full Version : Jeans - helpful websites

Bean606
10-30-2007, 02:31 PM
My friend just told me about these two websites: zafu.com and truejean.com. For both of them, you enter your measurements and the type of jean you are looking for, and they return a list for you of the jeans that should fit you best based on the info you provide to them. Seems like zafu is for lower-priced wear, and truejean is for designers. I can't wait to try it out since I can never find jeans that fit properly!

SASM
11-05-2007, 11:39 AM
I just wanted to thank you for posting these sites. I went to Zafu yesterday, foun d 7 pairs that might work, checked out two IRL and BOUGHT them ~ one of which I never would have thought to check out!! THANK YOU!! I soooooo HATE buying jeans ~ this was actually pleasant. Not that I like the sizes that I bought BUT at least I have something in my closet other than track pants now. :)

THANK YOU!

oneplustwo
11-05-2007, 08:44 PM
I used Zafu a while ago, and thought it was fun to do online but then never got around to jeans shopping. While in TJ Maxx two months ago, I found one of the jeans recommended for me and they are the best fitting pair of jeans I have ever had. Two thumbs up for Zafu! I can't wait to try truejean now.

daisymommy
11-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Yep, my jeans are ones reccomended on Zafu, and I LOVE them!