PDA

View Full Version : Not Your Daughter's Jeans - Tummy Tuck Jeans

sophiesmom
11-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Not sure if this has been posted before, but this line of pants isamazing! They are pricey, but at this point I'm so frustrated w/ pants I don't care. I have a problem w/ pants cause I'm still a bit squishy in the belly and sides after having 3 kids.

These pants seriously make me look 5 - 10 pounds slimmer. I can wear any kind of shirt w/ them, no rolls hang over since the waist comes up high. My legs look thinner too. They also don't fall down after wearing a while.

I have them in white, denim, and black corduroy. Got the black cords for $63 at Nordstrom. The others were $98, but well worth it. Have heard Nordstom rack sometimes has them too.

Just wanted to share! I'm finally stocked for pants for the winter. Also got a pair of camel cords from Penney's, and a pair of Land's End jeans that work well for me too (they are more my everyday jeans, the NYDJ are more for going out and not chasing after the kids!)

Happy Thanksgiving!

emmiem
11-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Comfortable being up that high???
Michele

s7714
11-21-2007, 07:13 PM
I saw those at Nordies a while back, but couldn't even bring my to try them on due to the price!

Just how high up does the waist sit? Just at the traditional natural waist line, or higher?

Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05

Our bones may be brittle, but our spirit is unbreakable.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta www.oif.org

pastrygirl
11-22-2007, 11:31 AM
YES!!! I have the wide-leg palazzo jeans (because according to What Not to Wear, everyone should wear wide-leg pants, NOT bootcut). They are awesome!!!! Easily the most comfortable jeans/pants I've ever owned. And Nordstrom's hemmed them for free. :)

They sit right at my belly button, so a bit higher than most pants that have been available in the past couple of years. But I don't have to worry about showing my crack anymore!

Cristina
mom to Toby, 6/10/06

MamaMolly
11-25-2007, 11:14 PM
I love these jeans, too! I scored mine at either Marshall's or TJ Maxx for $40. They are super comfy and the high waist isn't like your typical 'mom jeans' look. I don't tuck in my shirt usually, but they are sooooo cute. What I love about the jeans is that they don't stretch out and start to fall off after a few hours like my other stretch jeans.

Now that I've lost the baby weight I need to get a smaller pair because they aren't holding in my belly as well. Sad, sad, sad.

sophiesmom
11-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Wow great deal!

yes, even w/ the higher waist, they look very stylish, and they don't fall down as the day goes on! they higher waist didn't really seem to be uncomfortable. when i first wore the jeans it bothered me a little when sitting down at one point, but then i didn't notice. wore them again a few days after and didn't bother me at all. the cords are super soft.

when i tried them on in boscov's a woman stopped me when i was at the outside mirror, she was raving about how great they looked on me! (and i haven't felt that way in pants for a loooong time)

i've heard that nordstrom rack carries them sometimes.