PDA

View Full Version : Exercisers

srenner
11-16-2000, 10:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone had a preference for a particular exerciser. I have looked at the Graco and Evenflo brands. Graco makes one that 'converts' to a toddler activity center, this seems like a good buy. Has anyone had experience with this one?

jwright98
12-27-2000, 08:50 PM
I just bought it. The toys for the convertible exersaucer are, in my opinion, not as great at the evenflo ultrasaucer. Time will tell if a toddler will even want to play with the thing. I am very disapointed in the Graco in that I bought the Graco one since it is good for a baby up to 32" (vs Evenflo which is good for 30"). She is 27+" now. Why is she on the last slot!!!??!!! I called Graco and went off. They said she may still be able to use it for another 5 inches. Like she is going to grow 5" in her torso only and not her legs.

mimi
01-10-2001, 11:29 AM
Now that my son walks, he still plays with his exerciser. He just doesn't stand in it. I have had other big kids come over, climb in and play with it. I think they just like any toy that someone else has. I also put it away periodically so that he thinks it's a "new" toy.

Marimar
01-19-2001, 03:37 AM
OK so your original post is from quite a few months back, but I will reply in hopes that it helps someone along in the future ;-)

We purchased the Graco convertible one...boring :P The toys are lame for infants and not very interesting in general. Needless to say we exchanged it for the [link:www.epinions.com/kifm-Baby_Equipment-Activity_and_Play_Centers-Exersaucers-All-Evenflo_UltraSaucer?tk=PR004.1.1|Ultrasaucer] which we loved...even bought a second one for the upstairs![link:URL|Text]

DD is walking now, but she still finds the toys quite amusing! She walks around it playing w/the different toys. I really liked the fact that some of the teethers can be removed to be placed in a refrigerator to cool down and sooth a teething baby.

mkmom
03-30-2001, 11:54 PM
I have the Ultrasaucer too, and love it !