PDA

View Full Version : Baby monitors

jcarbary
01-03-2001, 11:03 PM
Does anyone have any reviews for the new Fisher Price "Sounds So Clear" monitor? In the 2000 edition of the book, it only mentions that it's coming out (it's out now). Our neighbors across the street are expecting a baby at the same time as us and we'd like to make sure we have some privacy!

Trenday
02-08-2001, 07:31 PM
UGH. I just bought and returned this monitor and the other Fisher Price monitor after my son broke his Graco Ultraclear monitor. Both of the FP monitors had a ton of static and we couldn't hear anything in his room. Then, I found another Graco monitor at Target! Save yourself the hassle and get the Graco Ultraclear!

sarsah
03-09-2001, 11:51 PM
We have the Fisher Price 'Sounds So Clear' monitor and have been pleased with it. The only problem we have is that if we get within about 3 feet of it with our 900 mhz cordless phone, we get a lot of static on the phone. This is solved by either moving away from the monitor or turning off the monitor while we are on the phone.

Most of my neighbors are elderly, so we don't have a problem picking up any other conversation with the monitor.

Sarah....