PDA

View Full Version : Baby Video Recommendations

reillyjg
02-16-2001, 08:24 PM
Hello,
Does anyone have any recommendations on good VHS videos for a baby four months old and up?
Thank you!
Jill

alexsharp
02-21-2001, 12:28 PM
I have heard very good things about the 'Baby Einstein' series. My cousin has 'Baby Mozart' from the series and her 10 month old really likes it. There is music and visuals that are supposed to stimulate the baby's growing mind. I have seen it once and I own the series (baby not due until May). I am not sure about the age - but I imagine these videos would be good because it has the music and nice sights - they show alot of infant toys in motion.

joodyjr
02-21-2001, 07:25 PM
I myself have the Baby Einstein videos.. Baby Mozart and Baby Back.. and my four month old son LOVES them. Especially Mozart.
The videos are a half hour long and he sits in his little chair relatively close to the TV and just coos, and laughs the whole time. He's been watching these videos for about a month now, and still loves them.
I highly recommend them. I found them at Target for $10 each!!

gailil
02-23-2001, 06:45 PM
Ditto on the comments about Baby Mozart. Our six-month-old has liked it since she was about 2 months. Now she loves it. We have tried the actual Baby Einstein tape, but she didn't like it as well. We also have Baby Van Gogh and Baby Shakespear, but they are recommended for older babies and my daughter really doesn't like them yet. Baby Mozart works like a charm, she is very captivated by the sounds and the pictures. Two of my friends who have babies around the same age have had the same results.

sue davis
03-28-2001, 04:25 PM
Ditto on Baby Mozart! My 4 month old is captivated by this video. She kicks and coos non-stop. Buy it!

mkmom
03-30-2001, 11:13 PM
Ditto on Baby Mozart.... my 4 month old loves it and has watched it since she was 2 months old!! My friend that gave it to me said it was worth "30 minutes of peace" and she was right !!