PDA

View Full Version : Swing-N-Meals highchair and swing combo

cabote
02-28-2001, 05:21 PM
I was reviewing the message board to see if there was any input on this item. I noticed that someone elso also had inquired about this product back in Spetember 2000. Doesn't anyone know something about this product? It sells for $99 at Babies-R-US and seems to be a good idea. We have not purchased it at this time. I am waiting for more information on it. My baby is due in May. Thanks

alandenisefields
02-28-2001, 11:00 PM
Well, we do plan to recommend this product in the next edition of our book---we think it is a winner. Anyone out there who has used it for their baby want to comment?

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

Chevalier
03-22-2001, 02:44 AM
We've been using this as both swing and highchair everyday for the past 2 months for our 6 1/2 month old. I'm very happy with it. We even pack it for weekend trips to the Grandparents- it assembles and disassembles in just a few minutes.

cabote
03-23-2001, 10:54 AM
Thanks so much for the feedback. I think we will stick with our plan to purchase this product. It seems like the best of both worlds!

KYLE'S MOM
04-02-2001, 08:45 AM
WE HAVE THIS PRODUCT. OUR SON IS 4 MONTHS OLD AND WE HAVE ONLY USED IT AS A SWING SO FAR. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED USING IT, THE SWING MECHANISM KEPT STOPPING. WE CALLED THE COMPANY AND THEY MAILED US A NEW MOTOR WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED. IT WAS NICE TO KNOW THEY WERE SO RESPONSIVE. THEY EVEN SENT IT NEXT DAY SO WE WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT A SWING. EVEN THOUGH WE HAD A DEFECTIVE ONE, I WOULD STILL RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AS THE COMPANY WAS WONDERFUL IN GETTING THIS RESOLVED.

crAbbymom
04-23-2001, 04:18 PM
My mom bought the swing-n-meals for my daughter and it has worked great. We used it as a swing all the time but now she uses it as a high chair. It takes up a bit of room, but we found it fits ok in a corner of the kitchen. Also, it is a pain to move around. All in all, I would definately recommend it for value.

Stephania
05-26-2001, 10:58 PM
I received the Swing n meals as a gift. I have only used the swing so far and my child loves it, but it keeps stopping on us, even with new batteries. I need to contact the company to see what I can do. We must have gotten a faulty swing.

opus
03-18-2002, 11:32 PM
I just posted on another message Swing-N-Meals topic grouping. I have to return mine because despite new batteries after new batteries it won't swing but a few inches. (I have other negatives about the product, as well). I'll be returning mine.