PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Sounds so Clear Monitor

future_mommie
04-02-2001, 03:25 PM
Anyone know anything about this monitor? I have been researching monitors and have found that it seems there's always something to complain about no matter what monitor you are looking at. I am going crazy trying to make a decision. Any suggestions?

vkmom
05-19-2001, 09:26 PM
Just put one of these on lay a way. In the most recent edition of Baby Bargains, top 3 were all Fisher Price. Can't remember what place this came in. Hubby thought it was a good idea to get this one as it is the only one with 900mhz feature. Others have different features. Check it out! Put one away at Wal-Mart for $39.99. Anyone know where to get it cheaper?

GeorgesMom
05-29-2001, 04:43 PM
We got the Sony monitor and highly recommend it. We've only gotten weird feedback three or four times in four months and we live in a highly metropolitan area. It picks up almost everything that goes on in the nursery on a very low setting and only cost about $25.00. I don't know the recommendations from the Baby Bargains book but we've had good luck with this.

srlarsen
06-01-2001, 01:14 PM
Just purchased this monitor from Sears for $39.99. That seems to be the standard price. Baby's not here yet, but my husband and I tested it and it works great. He was in the nursery just whispering and I could hear him loud and clear! It doesn't interefere with our cordless phone. We live out in the country, so I can't say if it picks up neighbor's monitors or not. Good luck!