PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for Activity Center Mat

chrish173
04-07-2001, 02:39 PM
Debating between Noah's Ark Deluxe Activity Center Mat (recommended by Parents Magazine) and the Gemini (?) Black & White Activity Center Mat. Any comments?

thomcatbob
04-10-2001, 09:44 AM
We received the Gymini - Black & White Activity Center as a gift and my son (6 mos) has loved it since he was a newborn. He loved to look at the toys when he was younger but now bats and grabs at them now. Don't have any experience with the Noah's Ark.

mkmom
04-10-2001, 08:08 PM
We too received the black and white Gymini as a gift and my five month old daughter has loved it for the past couple months. I would highly recommend it !!

gentlemommy
04-23-2001, 11:05 PM
I have the Noah's Ark dlx activity gym (currently loaned to a friend), and my son loved it! i chose that one over the b&w gyms b/c after about 2 months, babies see color, and i thought he'd get more stimulation for a longer period of time with the colorful gym. you can get a few hand-held toys and books with b&w pics until then - they aren't very active even at 2 months, and it seemed to me to be a bit of a waste to spend that much money on something (like the b&w gyms) that he would "outgrow" so quickly. Also, if it's a concern, I'm sure the makers of the gyminis (Tiny Love?) make a few b&w toys you can hang from the Noah's Ark gym, too.