PDA

View Full Version : Pack-n-Play bassinet

Deana
06-05-2001, 07:08 AM
We just received the 3-in-1 as a gift, but my husband is a little wary of using the bassinet feature. I was planning to put the baby in its crib for naps, but in the bassinet next to our bed at night during the first few weeks. Is this safe? I assume it is because why else would there be a bassinet feature, and I can't find anything to suggest that it isn't. Does anyone know for sure?

alandenisefields
06-05-2001, 09:26 AM
Yes, we think it is safe, as long as you follow the weight limits and instructions!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

jgkrueger
06-06-2001, 09:19 PM
I have used my Graco pac-n-play with bassinet since 1996. It was the first model that had the bassinet that I know of. I just finished using the bassinet feature at our bedside with our 3rd child. It works well until the chlid is old enough to roll over or scooching alot. Ours says it is safe to use up to 15 lbs or 3 months. Our son is 13 lbs and too big for it. Have fun with your new arrival!

tjjbeo
06-11-2001, 01:38 AM
We have the 3-in-1, and love it. It has worked out great as a place for our babies to sleep during the day. I feel it is very safe for them. We've used it for 4 months now, and still love it.

tbank
06-11-2001, 01:14 PM
I have the p-n-p from Graco - and just love it. If you want more choices in colors, checkout gracobaby.com I bought mine at JCPEnny's because it was less expensive than Babies R US and it has a MUCH nice pattern. (I got "severna")