PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for highchair help!

tjjbeo
06-11-2001, 02:14 AM
Hi, I need to buy highchair's for my twin's, and I need help figuring out what to buy!!!! So if anyone can suggest a chair or warn me of one's they hate it would be appricated!!!
Thanks Jenn

Sue+2
06-20-2001, 05:39 PM
I also have twins, not that that matters with highcahirs. I purchased 2 of the Evenflo highchairs. Not the phases one, but the other one that reminded me a lot of the Prima Pappa. They were $100 each at Baby Depot. I would NOT suggest it. I have always had real good luck with Evenflo, but not with this highchair. Cleaning it was a nightmare! The pads have a piping that is cloth, and cannot wipe clean, you have to use a toothbrush after each meal..... Also, there are a lot of nooks and crannies waiting for food to get stuck in.....I returned them for 2 Graco neats seats (fitting name, since cleaning them was my major concern). I really liked all the features... on wheels, plastic, easy to clean cover, it reclines, the tray adjusts with one hand, 5 ponit harness. the only thing it doesn't do is fold up, but we have plenty of extra room in our kitchen. There were other chairs that also had all of these features, but I like the looks of the Graco one best... Happy shopping!!

Sue+2

Sue+2
06-20-2001, 05:41 PM
I also have twins!! I purchased 2 of the Evenflo highchairs. Not the phases one, but the other one that reminded me a lot of the Prima Pappa, I obviously can't remember the actual name!! They were $100 each at Baby Depot. I would NOT suggest it. I have always had real good luck with Evenflo, but not with this highchair. Cleaning it was a nightmare! The pads have a piping that is cloth, and cannot wipe clean, you have to use a toothbrush after each meal..... Also, there are a lot of nooks and crannies waiting for food to get stuck in.....I returned them for 2 Graco neats seats (fitting name, since cleaning them was my major concern). I really liked all the features... they are on wheels, they have a plastic, easy to clean cover, it reclines, the tray adjusts with one hand, 5 point harness..... The only thing it doesn't do is fold up, but we have plenty of extra room in our kitchen. There were other chairs that also had all of these features, but I like the looks of the Graco one best... Happy shopping!!

Sue+2