PDA

View Full Version : Regalo

Julie
06-22-2001, 08:41 AM
I am having a hard time finding information on this company. I am interested in their Bon Appeite High Chair and Open Top Swings. Any information you can give??? Thanks!!!

Mom2001
07-09-2001, 07:15 PM
I bought the swing at Target. It was just under 100.00. I really like it, but beware, there is a error in the assembly insructions. Not difficult, just confusing.

chatter
07-26-2001, 09:42 AM
I also bought the swing at Target and am totally frustrated with it. The swing doesn't swing, regardless of the setting! What is the error in the assembly instructions? Perhaps this could be related to my problem.

MonsterMom2
07-26-2001, 04:36 PM
I bought this high chair from Target for $100. I also have seen it at Sears for the same price. USA Baby sale price is $139. I am very happy with the chair. I bought 2 because I had twins. One of my boys had special needs and wasn't sitting up at the time my other was ready for solid foods (about 6 months). The recline feature was great. I also wanted both boys to be able to sit with us when we had dinner or watch me while I fixed dinner, etc. The 5-point harness is a great feature for wiggly babies. I chose the Regalo over the Chicco Mama because of price. My son has a long torso and at 10 months (8 months corrected age) I still need to put blankets under his butt when I use the big tray, but I am looking forward to this chair lasting a long time.