PDA

View Full Version : Pack-n-Play w/bassinet feature

big_dummy
07-09-2001, 07:25 AM
I noticed that some Pack-n-plays come with a bassinet that is the full size of the pack-n-play, and some are half the width. Is one recommended over the other? I'm wondering if the half size is more sturdy, but would the baby outgrow it too fast?

Thanks,
Kathy

mom@home
07-09-2001, 07:42 AM
I think the Pack 'n Plays with the full-size bassinets are definitely the way to go. My sister-in-law had the small bassinet which comes with the Century Fold 'n Go and her baby outgrew it when he was less than 2 months old. I have the full-size bassinet with the Pack 'n Play and my baby was 4 months old when she outgrew it and that was only because they tell you to stop using the bassinet once your baby can roll over it. Size-wise, she still fit just fine. Good luck!

cabote
07-10-2001, 12:03 AM
I have the full size bassinet in my Pack-N-Play. My daughter is 8 weeks old today and I can't imagine having anything smaller. She is starting to wiggle around and kicks herself to the edges of the bed. She needs that extra room even at 2 months.

tjham
11-01-2001, 12:28 AM
We have the half size and wish we had the full size. Don't even bother with the half size!