PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Cordless Nursery Monitor

mjit
07-17-2001, 06:10 PM
I have been looking everywhere for this monitor, both online and in stores. It's listed as the best in the book, so you think it might be fairly easy to find. I could only find it listed on pone web site (MyFamily) and that site isn't een really a store, it's free web space for families. I ordered from there, but they just sent me an email (after I bugged them about it, it's been over a month) that they don't carry it anymore.

It's pictured on the FP web site, there's nothing about it being discontinued or anything. One of the big baby web stores has it listed in a give-away, but not listed for sale on the site. I can find no store at all that even has it listed! Has anyone found it anywhere?

Thanks

alandenisefields
07-17-2001, 08:14 PM
Well, we hear your frustration. In fact, we had a talk with FP about this earlier this month. Bottom line: they didn't make enough to meet demand; hence they are hard to find. I don't know when their re-supply might hit the shelves, but let's hope it is soon!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

stinkerpie
11-02-2001, 10:19 PM
After looking for this monitor for four months I finally emailed Fisher Price, who told me that it should be available at local retailers or online (which of course it wasn't). Tonight the manager of the nearby Babies R Us told me that this monitor has been discontinued. There's nothing on the Fisher Price website about it being discontinued, and they didn't mention it to me in their email. Anyone know if this is accurate information?

Off to look for another monitor . . .

Amy

emmiem
11-03-2001, 03:20 PM
I Bought this monitor last month at BabiesrUs so it is out there. That was the only store I ever saw it at. Keep searching. Sometimes the store managers and personnel just say the easist thing rather than truly finding out the information.

stinkerpie
11-03-2001, 05:36 PM
Could it be that there just happened to be some left on the shelf at your store? We saw the UPC tag on the shelf where the monitor used to be at our local BRU but they haven't received any new shipments of them since July and the shelf has been empty since mid-August. If anyone has a Babies R Us nearby that does have this monitor, please contact me at [email protected] --- we'd really love to have this one if someone would be willing to pick one up for us!

Amy

stinkerpie
11-05-2001, 01:00 PM
A little update . . . DH finally got fed up and called Fisher-Price's customer service number. They agreed to sell us one directly for $36 including shipping. Hope this helps anyone else looking for this monitor!

Amy