PDA

View Full Version : Teething - Is there a "tag" toy?

peg
07-18-2001, 09:35 AM
My baby seems to love to chew on the tags of toys more than the toy itself. Does anyone know if a toy exists that is made up of lots of tags? I thought I had heard of one, but I've tried to search the web for such a toy and come up with lots of garbage. You guys are my best hope. Thanks!!!

rebwal
07-18-2001, 11:28 AM
I wish I knew the answer to this question, also. My daughter is the same way. If a toy doesn't have a tag, she wants nothing to do with it. If you find something, please let me know!

rebwal

jan
07-19-2001, 12:55 PM
there is a blanket made with all tags for just that purpose, i think the website is taggies.com

walda
10-19-2001, 01:38 PM
Has anyone ever ordered one of these blankets from taggies.com? I just know my son would love it! Are they a reliable company?
Thanks! :)

tarheelmom
10-19-2001, 08:14 PM
I haven't ordered from taggies.com but just bought a tag toy at Wal-Mart. It is called a taggly (I think) and is made by The First Years. It's a little yellow stuffed lion, but his "mane" is all tags. There are 10 tags in all sticking out and he also has ears and feet. The tags are all different colors and textures and there is a bell inside of him. Just thought your son might like him!

emmiem
11-06-2001, 10:34 PM
I ordered the tag crib blanket and tag toy from Taggies.com. I am extremely happy with both pieces. It came as promised and my baby loves both of them!

walda
11-07-2001, 01:19 PM
I finally ordered the big taggie... it is WONDERFUL! DS loves it! Speedy delivery too!

:)