PDA

View Full Version : Combi Rocker/Bouncer Seat

laf0998
07-26-2001, 11:49 AM
Anyone have any experience with this? My wife and I saw it last night and thought that it looked more sturdy then some of the others and it still have the activity bar and vibration which some of the other more sturdy looking ones did not. I have not been able to find any reviews on it so any information would be a big help.

AshbysMom
07-31-2001, 06:39 PM
My son is now 6 months old and quite large so we haven't used it in a while but I have no complaints about it. I like the different recline positions and used it as a high chair until we got one. My son wasn't crazy about the toy ring, however. It flattens easily and packs up well. I recommend it without hesitation. Good luck!

elelvee
07-31-2001, 06:50 PM
I absolutely love my Combi Rocker/Bouncer Seat. It is incredibly sturdy. I have many friends with babies and they all have experienced bouncy seat envy after seeing my Combi. My daughter is 9 months old and can still use the chair. I have had no problems. One suggestion: buy lots of batteries. Good luck.

newmamma
08-26-2001, 09:35 AM
Where can I find one of these? I hear it's great? Did you end up buying it? Is it big? Do you need this if you have a swing too?

elelvee
09-24-2001, 10:51 PM
You can find it at the Right Start (store or online). I actually received my rocker and stroller within 48 hours of ordering online (rightstart.com). I used my bouncer much more than the swing--especially at the beginning when the baby was really small. Its much more portable too. It's bigger than most of the bouncie seats but not too big. It vibrates which my baby loved. Good Luck! I hope this helps.

laf0998
10-23-2001, 04:04 PM
Yes my wife ended up getting it at her shower. I just took it out over the weekend and we are very happy with it. It folds up great for storage, is very sturdy, and all of the position options seem like a real advantage. Now the true test will be is our baby likes it. We won't know the answer to that for a while, our due date is Nov 4.