PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Sound n’ Lights Monitor WITH DUAL RECEIVERS

StaceyG
07-26-2001, 03:27 PM
Baby Bargains mentions that Fisher-Price will debut this new product in 2001. I just received Fisher-Price Cordless Nursery Monitor but want to exchange it for sound n' lights because the cordless does not have lights which I think would be a nice feature AND the dual receivers would be great to have for a two story house. So, I'm trying to find the sound n' lights with dual receivers and my Babies R Us does not stock it, yet anyway. Has anyone found a retailer who does sell it?

lbess
07-26-2001, 05:28 PM
Target has the one with dual receivers.

jennifermiller
07-26-2001, 10:50 PM
Thought you might like to hear another opinion on monitors. I've tried 12 different monitors, cordless, lights, no lights, two receivers, one reciever. You name it, I've tried it. The people at BRU thought I was insane. The one I finally fell in love with is the Evenflo Constant Care 4000. It only has one receiver, but it works great. It does have lights for you. I even think they've come out with a new one with two receivers, but I'm not sure about that. All the others I tried, in many different price ranges, had a lot of static and feedback coming through on the parents end. Once I found the Constant Care, I haven't looked back.

Just my two cents worth. Good luck with whichever you get.