PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best price on the Evenflo Ultrasaucer?

nicole
07-27-2001, 09:10 PM
I'd like to buy our 5 1/2 month old the Ultrasaucer. I have seen it at BRU for $79.99 but was wondering if anyone has seen it less expensive? Thanks for your help!

Twinmom
07-30-2001, 03:19 PM
Nicole,
You might consider the Graco 3-in-One Activity center. Costco-on-line has it now for $59.00. Even with shipping at $20, it is the same price and has a lot more 'stuff' on it. It also opens up so a toddle can use it too. My twins love ours. It is a very new product so not in many stores yet.

bjessen
07-31-2001, 11:19 PM
You might watch Sears for sales. I bought mine this spring for $10 off the regular price plus and additional 10% off my whole purchase with a coupon that the saleswoman gave me. Evidently it was from a mailer they sent out to announce their sale. She then signed me up for future mailings. If you ask at one of the registers they will put you on their mailing list. I don't typically like junk mail, but for baby coupons it is worth it.

Online coupon engines like edealfinder, couponcraze, and a2zdeals list coupons for Amazon (babiesrus), estyle, kbkids, etc. Sometimes they have 30% off plus shipping or $15 off. You might check that out as well. I always do a mysimon.com search and then check the coupon pages to see who has the best overall deal.

Also, labor day weekend usually produces some good sales, if you can wait till then.

Definately go with the Ultrasaucer if you can swing it, I just started my 4 1/2 month old in it and she loves it. We started her out with five toys (one on each side so she would have incentive to move around) so we wouldn't overwhelm her with all ten at first. We just added a sixth today, and will add one every so often to keep it fresh over the next few weeks.

Good luck!

acadiaphile
08-02-2001, 11:14 AM
I don't know how you feel about used toys, but I know that I've already been offered exersaucers by two neighbors (for our not-yet-born) baby. From what I've heard from my neighbors, their babies loved it, but only for a few months. As such, they recommended borrowing one or buying one used.