PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with Experience Using the "Tubsider" or other kneeling tub aids?

newmominjan2001
10-22-2001, 11:30 PM
I'm talking about the contraptions that park next to the tub so that you are kneeling on the pad while you bathe baby. The only one I can find it called the "Tubsider" at OneStepAhead, but it's $50. I'm not looking forward to my back and knees hurting every evening for the next five years though!

marlojp
09-09-2002, 08:29 PM
The tubsider is one of the best contraptions ever built! We bought ours from the Right Start, but I'm not sure if they carry it anymore. I wanted to buy one for a friend who has back problems & is having her second baby next week so I checked One step Ahead and on top of the $50 they want over $20 to ship it! So, needless to say I'm trying to find a store that carries it so I don't have to pay the shipping charge. If it's for yourself it's worth the money and costs a lot less than going to the chiropracter for the next 10 yrs. I'll let you know if I can locate one other than OSA.

Marlo

laura_winckler
09-09-2002, 10:06 PM
I also like our Tubsider. We bought it at BRU, and it was cheaper than through OneStepAhead. My husband and I both use it when we bathe our son and it really saves our backs!

Laura
SAHM to Eric(9/5/00) and Robin (9/3/02)

rachelfran
09-09-2002, 10:27 PM
dmart has is for $39.88

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/dmart/tubbyin81.html and shipping is $9.20

23Tam
09-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Call me cheap, but I bought one of those foam kneelers in the garden department, and it works great!

Tam

luvbeinmama
09-12-2002, 12:32 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Tubsider!!! No backaches, etc. Just make sure you extract yourself from the seat BEFORE lifting baby out of the tub! (DH learned this the hard way!)