PDA

View Full Version : Graco Pack n Play---Saratoga model?

stinkerpie
11-25-2001, 06:22 PM
At a recent baby shower we were given a Graco Pack n Play---the model is called Saratoga. We registered for and prefer the French Bear model and had planned on exchanging one for the other (and paying any price difference) but I can't find a single mention of the Saratoga model on the web or in any store. I have no idea where the playard was purchased and I'm afraid that we'll be stuck with it if we can't find a store that carries it---my guess is that it's an older model that someone had leftover in stock. Anyone familiar with this product?

thanks,
Amy
edd 3/25/02

SarahD
11-26-2001, 01:37 PM
The Saratoga model is actually a brand new model...from what I can tell. I was just at my local BRU this weekend and they had just gotten it in that day and set up the display model. The store person wasn't even that familiar with it because it was so new. It looks like it has some nice features but I don't really know too much about it. The Saratoga has a 3/4 length bassinet...not a full length and not a half-length. We didn't buy it yet but I was very impressed with it myself and am considering buying this model. Sorry I wasn't much help. I also like the French bear one...there are so many options & choices out there!

SarahD

stinkerpie
11-26-2001, 03:20 PM
Thanks so much for your reply! I finally did find the Saratoga swing and high chair at babiesrus.com but they don't even have a photo of the swing because it's so new. At least now I know we'll have somewhere to exchange it! Did you happen to see approximately what price range it was in? I think the French Bear model probably costs a bit more, we like it because of the full-length bassinet and the canopy cover on top. Thanks again!

Amy

SarahD
11-26-2001, 03:37 PM
The Saratoga model is $99. I would keep checking back with your BRU. They'll probably be getting the Saratoga Pack'n'Play in stock soon especially if they are carrying the swing & high chair in that pattern and then you could exchange it for what you want. Good luck!

SarahD

stinkerpie
11-26-2001, 06:09 PM
Thanks again for the info. Sarah!

Amy