PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Soothing Dreams Monitor

klmnyc
01-08-2002, 03:36 PM
Any feedback? We're usually not drawn to objects with so many bells and whistles, but this looks cute! I think it's new - anyone tried it yet? Thanks!

pyxxydust7
02-01-2002, 11:36 PM
Hi! My baby's not here yet (I'm at 38 weeks- any day now!) but I have to tell you that we love this monitor already! Not only does it look really cute in the nursery,the light show is cool and the sounds and 2 way receiver is great. Baby Bargains says that Fisher Price has the best clarity, although we haven't tried that yet. I just think it's the greatest thing (so does my husband - he played with it the first three nights we had it!) and I think it's wonderful. I'd definitely recommend it!

Lynn
02-02-2002, 10:57 AM
Hi,

I just bought the product as well - and find it perfectly clear around the entire house.

I do find that it emits a clicking noise from the base. As a result, when you have the remote handlheld with you - you hear a repeating click throughout the night!

My husband and I are going to try a different unit at Toys R US to see if it is only ours, or if they are all defective. If the problem is unique to our device we are DEFINITELY going to keep it!

If you put your ear to the base unit while it is on - do you hear a clicking noise as well?