PDA

View Full Version : Baby Trend Highchair????

daisy1234
02-05-2002, 07:16 PM
Any opinions about the gingham highchair by babytrend. The review on BRU looked very good for the price.

riostoker
02-05-2002, 07:40 PM
I asked about this one about a week ago... there were a couple responses if you look down the list of postings a bit.

We ended up buying it, and so far, I really love it. It seems to have all the great features of the PP Pappa or the Chicco Mamma that the Fields recommend in their book.

The cover is great because it is reversible and washable, and easy to remove. The restraint bar that goes between the legs is attached to the seat, not the tray, which is one reason I liked this one a lot better than the Chicco Mamma.

My daughter seems very comfortable in it, and since the tray has three positions, we can get it quite close to her even though she is still really little.

Now that this one is available, I can't see any reason to spend the big bucks on the Pappa or Mamma! Oh.. it also folds down to about the same size as the Pappa or Mamma.

:)

daisy1234
02-10-2002, 08:37 PM
Thank You! I really am glad to hear that you like it! I am registered for it...I did change the color from khacki to Navy due to the fabric vs vinyl!

trumansmom
02-19-2002, 03:36 PM
I was looking at one the other day and it felt really sturdy and easy to use. But I still have one question the guy in the store couldn't answer - does the tray fit in the dishwasher? I really liked the tray on the Fisher-Price model, but it didn't feel nearly as sturdy to me.

Thanks!