PDA

View Full Version : Chicco High Chairs

justinsmom
03-22-2002, 12:04 AM
I was wondering if anyone has bought the new Chicco high chair and what they think of it? I e-mailed the company and I was told yesterday that they shipped out the new chairs this week. Babyuniverse.com is the only place that I have seen that has them for sale.

trumansmom
03-22-2002, 12:29 PM
I went to the store yesterday and had every intention of buying one, but left confused. Are all of the new models "Chicco Mama Toy"? I like the pop off tray, but I wish it wasn't transparent. I'm concerned that my sweet boy is going to be distracted by all the colorful puzzle parts underneath and not going to be able to focus on feeding.

I'd be interested in hearing what others have to say as well. I had my heart set on a Chicco, but I'm really not sure anymore.

LMO
03-22-2002, 09:31 PM
I've been waiting for the new Chiccos as well, but I haven't seen one in person yet. I've found them online at Babyuniverse.com and Babycatalog.com -- Babyuniverse is cheaper. (Also, if you're in the DC area, I've been harassing Baby-2-Teen in Manassas for weeks... they just got them in today.)

I'm curious to know if the only difference in the 2002 models is the toy/removable tray...

justinsmom
03-25-2002, 06:51 PM
Babydepot.com (baby depot at Burlington coat factory) also carries all three versions of the new high chair.However, I spoke with a manager today and she said they would not be carrying them in their stores.